|Chicken or Beef Enchiladas|
- 1 pkg Thunderbird Ranch Rancho con Queso soup mix
- 12 flour tortillas (soft taco size)
- 1 Medium onion, diced small
- 4 cups Cooked Diced Chicken or Browned Ground Beef
- 1 - 4oz can Diced Green Chilies
- 3 cups Shredded Cheddar Cheese (reserve 1 1/2 cups)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Prepare soup as directed and add onion, chicken or beef, green chilies and 1 1/2 cups cheese
- In a skillet heat tortillas on each side until soft
- Evenly fill each tortilla with mixture and place in a creased 9"x13" pan. Spoon any extra grilling over enchiladas and top with remaining cheese.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until hot and bubbly
- Let stand 10 minutes before serving
Can be garnished with black olives, jalapenos, salsa, sour cream and shredded lettuce.